Representatives of world-renowned architects, designers and real estate developers gathered at Shanghai-Shanghai Tower on September 20 to share the outstanding works, and to celebrate the 2020 6th China Real Estate & Design Award Ceremony.
Due to the COVID-19, 6th CREDAWARD has innovatively adjusted the past offline shortlisted project presentation to the online conference. The organizing committee, judges and the participants are taking it very seriously. This is a successful attempt.—— Tonghe Xing, Honorary Chairman of the Judging Committe
6th CREDAWARD has 10 Gold and 10 Silver Award Winners for each residential project, public building, landscape design, and interior design. CLOU’s design Shoukai Vanke Beijing Centre has been selected as Public Building Merit Award Winner, meanwhile, Play Stack Rotterdam Life Plaza Shenyang has been selected as Public Building Silver Award Winner.
Silver Award-Public Building Winning Project – Play Stack Rotterdam Life Plaza Shenyang
Merit Award-Public Building Winning Project – Shoukai Vanke Beijing Centre
CREDAWARD adheres to the evaluation standards of architectural aesthetics, environment protection, user experience and economic benefits, spread and commend cutting-edge design concepts for the Gold Award projects.
Reference of Evaluation Scope:
- The project should be more positively innovative, original and cultural
- The project has a leading role in the aesthetic trend of the industry
- The function of the project is reasonable, with the epochal and unique character
- The project should be an important positive impact of the project on the surrounding/local society
- The project has a profound effect on the sustainable development of the industry
- The project has a certain role model for learning now and even in the future
- The quality and cost of project design should be considered, the design should have a positive impact on the improvement of the product value